5-Minute Recipe for Mobile-Friendly Websites for Restaurants
Cook Time: 5 minutes
a web browser — we highly recommend Firefox or Chrome
1 computer (ON)
1 email address
1 unique and easy-to-remember password
a credit card
1. Open your web browser on your computer. Type ontheplates.com and once the page loads, click the Sign Up button on the top right of the page.
2. Enter your email address and password, then click Sign Up and Get Started. Enter your restaurant name and the name of your restaurant’s website. Then, click “Create Restaurant.” We highly recommend that you use the same name for both to maximize your SEO.
3. Now, choose your plan. Basic Plan gives you a straightforward mobile-friendly website for your restaurant. Plus gives you Basic Plan + social media management, photo gallery, mailing list, and more. We highly recommend the Plus Plan, because of the great value you will receive with not much more than the Basic Plan.
4. Next, enter your credit card information. Then, click “Submit.”
5. Voila, you have a website.
6. Optional: email us your logo and menu at email@example.com. We will enter it for you.
Lydia Ngo, Co-founder of On the Plates